Wow I can’t believe that November is already over. It went by really fast for me. Maybe it’s because of all the crazy things that happened? I feel like my junior year of college has been going by really fast. It’s crazy to think that I’ll be graduating in a year and a half. It’s kind of scary to think about graduating and finding a real job.
Anyway, I had some lows for the month but it went really well overall. Though I’m not looking forward to finals the week after next. 😖
My Highlights from the month were:
- Thanksgiving break!
- Seeing my family
- Getting offered a tutoring job for next semester
Some Lows from the month were:
- Getting sick
- Having to stay up until 3:30 am to finish a project
- Worst week: Nov 6 – 13
That’s Ok because I accomplished:
- Building a fully functional game with java
- Building a live data application with java
- Starting at 5 am, driving 4 hours straight without caffeine
- Getting my work despite being sick
- Started watching the anime Spice and Wolf
- Started watching the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Started on the Gilmore Girls revival
This month I’m looking forward to:
- Starting Winter Break!
- Christmas and the other Holidays
- Seeing my family in less than 3 weeks
This month I hope to accomplish:
- Getting passing grades on all my finals
- Finding a job to work over winter break
- Finishing off the semester successfully
And Finally, a photo from the month:
I took the photo using my iPhone 6s and I am amazed at the quality. Anyway, I hope everyone’s November was good!